Perform duties as an Unmanned Aircraft System Pilot for an OCONUS operational deployment of a Category III Unmanned Aircraft. Duties include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining flight support materials and mission flight profiles
- Developing operational flight plans, flight cards, schedules and procedures for unmanned air vehicle operations
- Coordinating with other organizations to ensure safe and effective execution of ground and flight activities.
- Responsible for planning and executing all aspects of flight operations.
- Monitor and control air vehicle during flight.
- Conduct ground and flight operations in accordance with established plans and procedures.
- Participate in post-flight evaluation and problem identification and resolution.
- Prepare and publish summaries and reports.
Selected candidate must successfully complete company UAS Pilot training and qualification program as a basis for continued employment
- 9+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree, in a technical discipline. Positions require various levels of experience as a UAV pilot and crew member (control room experience a plus).
- Must be FAA instrument rated pilot (or military equivalent) plus current Class III FAA Physical or better.
- Minimum of 200 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command and able to maintain pilot currency.
- US Citizenship
- 5 years, 500 hours as an MQ-1 and MQ-9 pilot UAV Pilot or Category III UAV highly desirable.
- Military flight experience, flight operations, aviation instructor experience and aviation experience also a plus.